A large multi-specialty independant physician group is seeking a family medicine physician to join their outpatient practice in South Austin, Texas.
- Board certified or board eligible family medicine physician
- Active Texas license preferred
- Start Date: Summer/Fall 2021
- Outpatient only practice, no ER call
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, accidental death and dismemberment and life insurance
- 401k and 401k matching
- CME expense reimbursement and CME days off allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for associateship/partnership
About St. Davids North Austin Medical Center:
- St. Davids North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed acute care facility
- St. Davids specialized services include The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, kidney transplant program, bariatric center and heart and vascular center
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.
A large multi-specialty independant physician group is seeking a family medicine physician to join their outpatient practice in South Austin, Te...
Apply on company website