Chesterfield Heights, the premier retirement community for active seniors in Midlothian, is now hiring for a Part-Time Kitchen Helper. The Kitchen Helper is cross-trained to do all tasks in kitchen. This is a training and development role with the hope that you will aspire to become part of our essential culinary personnel in the future. Such potential openings after training and proven performance development and skills include but are not limited to becoming a Cook, Sous Chef, or Executive Chef.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Help serve meals to residents at their tables.
· Clear dishes from resident's dining tables.
· Wash and store dishes.
· Set dining room tables.
· Light food preparation tasks as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· To fulfill state regulations, it is required that you maintain food handlers' permit
· Possessing a strong desire to advance in the culinary industry by working hard and meeting time lines is essential to this role.
We offer a competitive compensation, a very unique culture, and we love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
At Hawthorn we pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, and operating with total transparency. We also hold the belief that you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
Please submit your most recently updated resume to Chesterfield.Hiring@HawthornRet.com for consideration.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.seniorlivinginstyle.com.
Chesterfield Heights is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do pre-employment background checks, employment verification, and reference checks.
Company Description We believe that Chesterfield Heights Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place for our residents to enjoy home-cooked meals, game nights, or a quiet evening with family and friends.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our retirement communities offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. Our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents. We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.
Apply on company website