Retail is a dynamic career and Harmon Face Values is a dynamic company. As a Harmon Face Values Manager you will enjoy a career full of variety…leading by example, selling, creative merchandising, setting the standard for superior customer service as well as hiring, training and developing associates.
Our unique and dedicated company, with a hunger for success, has unlimited opportunities for advancement. Harmon Face Values promotes from within…EVERY employee in our company is given the opportunity to grow to their full potential!
As a Retail Supervisor you will oversee and direct the merchandising activities within a Department. You will work in conjunction with the Department team to ensure proper product presentation while driving sales results and delivering a high level of customer service and meeting productivity goals.
• Coordinates and supervises the daily activity to ensure executive of operational plan
• Independently implements resource and operational plans and collaborates with management to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
• Oversees and conducts new hire orientations for store associates to ensure they have knowledge of customer service policies and standards
• Oversees and tracks the training sessions in customer service activities, processes and procedures for all store associates
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of merchandise category, customer needs, and/or operational procedures; provides coaching and training to associates on team and throughout the store as needed
• Interviews all prospective candidates and trains and develops the associates within their department
• Manages associate's performance, annual review and progression within job catalog
• Provides direction to ensure the maintenance of the stockroom is clean, safe and in accordance with company directives
• Responsible for authorizing transactions and turning keys when necessary • Promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and requests for support
• Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and conditions of shipments
• Directs the receiving and unloading of store merchandise from third party vendors
• Directs stocking of merchandise on applicable store fixtures following established stocking standards and stocking plans
• Manages the daily replenishment and put away processes to ensure timing and accurate execution
• Executes activities related to store initiatives (for example, efficiency procedures, safety procedures)
• Assigns tasks and monitor schedule/breaks for the associates within their department
• Assists associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests
• Troubleshoots and provides solutions for customer complaints, escalating to management when necessary
• Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and the store's business plan; receives guidance and oversight from store management
• Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 5-6 years of retail experience desired, including team lead experience in operational or customer-facing roles
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website