Assistant Salon Leader Requirements:
● Ability to demonstrate a passion for people and customer service
● Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance
● Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
● Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
● Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
● Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
● Strong organizational and follow up skills
● MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligibility to work in the United States
● 6+ months experience in a salon environment performing hair services AND basic math skills
As an Assistant Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will:
• Earn commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
• Have the opportunity to earn quarterly productivity & retail bonuses as well as monthly bonuses based on the salon's performance
• Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, styles, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers and up dos
Benefits for Salon Associates:
● FREE Advanced Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that's ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE!
PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!
Apply on company website