Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking qualified leadership candidates for a Chief Otolaryngologist to lead their ENT department. ,
- M.D./D.O. along with Board Certification, 5 years or more experience preferred.
- Experience developing junior staff/faculty.
- Proven track record of academic accomplishments and professional service necessary to ensure the continuation and enhancement of ENT at Guthrie.
- The Otolaryngology service line provides comprehensive sub-specialty service for adult patients and general specialty services for pediatric patients through a regionalized tertiary healthcare delivery system.
- Along with APP support, infrastructure and equipment will be made available upon request.
Guthrie's 6 residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School Of Medicine.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking qualified leadership candidates for a Chief Otola...
Apply on company website