Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BC/BE OB/GYN. , At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally. ,
Guthrie OB/GYNs enjoy:
- Enjoy an equal balance of Obstetrics &, Gynecology
- Call 1:4 with modified post-call schedules available
- 3 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) annually, not including holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Offer Package
- Potential to earn $400,000 annually
- Medical school loan repayment - $200,000
- Comprehensive benefits package - including health, retirement, liability and more
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Midwife and Nurse Practitioner support , , , , , , , , ,
- 20 patients per day with weekly OR time. DaVinci robot available.
- Robust EHR (EPIC 9-Star health system)
- Collaborate with your colleagues on major cases. Easy access to Guthrie Specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Continuing Medical Education – 14 days and $3,400 annually
- Physician mentoring available
- Teaching opportunities – Family Medicine Residency &, Medical Students from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Relocation expenses paid
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Guthrie is located in the Twin Tiers of western New York State and northern Pennsylvania. Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your personal and professional passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BC/BE OB/GYN. , At Guthrie you can work...
Apply on company website