Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, there is a Guthrie location that is right for you, in a low cost of living environment.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has multiple openings for BC/BE Family Medicine physicians. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Our Family Medicine physicians enjoy:
· 3 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) annually, not including holidays and sick time
· Flexible schedules available in some locations
· Call 1:8 (phone call only)
Comprehensive Offer Package
· Base Salary starting - $250,000 annually
· Medical school loan repayment - $150,000, paid over 6 years
· Residency stipend - $1000/monthly, available up to 18 months prior
· Geography stipend - $50,000 (at specific locations – Canton, Wellsboro, Mansfield & Troy)
· Benefits package - including health, retirement, liability and more
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
· Robust EHR (EPIC)
· Easy access to Guthrie Specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
· All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
· Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
· Continuing Medical Education – 14 days and $3,400 annually
· Physician mentoring available
· Teaching opportunities – Family Medicine Residency & Medical Students from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
· Relocation expenses paid
· Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, there is a Guthrie location that is right for you, in a low cost o...
Apply on company website