The Guthrie Clinic offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular testing and treatments with diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, cardiac surgery, including TAVR, electrophysiology, PVI ablations, ICD and CRT-D implantation, non-invasive testing services, cardiac rehabilitation, an arrhythmia center with left atrial appendage occlusion (Watchman) and advanced cardiac imaging.
At Guthrie, our cardiac electrophysiology team practices at the top of their skill set and is integral to a team of physicians and advanced practitioners, including interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons and cardiac anesthesiologists, all of whom deliver high quality, integrated, advanced clinical care to patients under the aegis of the Heart and Vascular Center.
Primary care physicians in Guthrie's 45 regional locations and community based physicians enjoy a collegial relationship with our cardiologists, providing patients with streamlined access to advanced specialty care.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Well-established, high volume EP service
- Excellent opportunity for an independent operator to grow and expand a regionally recognized program
- High growth potential, low competition
- Large internal and external referral base
- Modernized EP lab utilizing state-of-the-art equipment
- Experienced Electrophysiologist preferred; new grads considered
- Truven Top 50 Cardiovascular Program for 11 years - only 9 hospitals in the United States have been honored more
- Cardiovascular Fellowship includes 6 fellows and is entering its 10th year of advanced training
- Robust clinical research program
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
ichoseguthrie.orgThe Guthrie Clinic offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular testing and treatments with diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, card...
Apply on company website