SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is looking to hire an Experienced Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility!
This position is PRN, As Needed.
Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the world's most beautiful white sand beaches. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, a 216 bed-acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years is a four time Top 100 Hospital, Leapfrog A hospital since 2012, four time Joint Commission Top Performer, and has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU. Come join our team today!
Unit Description: Each year, Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center's ER provides emergency care to more than 40,000 patients. Our stroke program is accredited by the Joint Commission and we are designated by the state of Florida as a Primary Stroke Center. Our 24-hour emergency room is equipped to treat patients suffering from a stroke 365 days a year.
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Tasks and responsibilities include assessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs & Student Loan Repayment
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Required Job Qualifications include:
• Associate Degree in Nursing, Nursing Diploma, or Bachelor of Science in Nursing required from an accredited institution
• Current FL RN License required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
• Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
At HCA Healthcare we recognize the significant responsibility we have as a leading healthcare provider within each of the communities we serve, as well as the opportunity we have to improve the lives of the patients for whom we are entrusted to care. Through the compassion, knowledge and skill of our caregivers and our unique ability to leverage our scale and innovation, HCA Healthcare is a learning health system that uses our approximately 35 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Emergency Room opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website