PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to serve as the face of Guitar Center in the store, greeting customers,
qualifying their needs, matching their need to the right product, and pitching and overcoming
objections to close the sale.
- Achieving sales goals (sales per hour)
- Reach sales targets on services (established by Guitar Center)
- Assist customers and guide them through the sales process
- Continual learning through the onboarding, certification and continuing education process
- Assisting with the execution of all tasks to ensure the store is ready to conduct business and service customers
- Replenish displays (fill holes, ensure displays are functional)
- Clienteling (where applicable)
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Musical Instruments sold within Guitar Center (Guitars, Drums, Tech, etc.)
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website