PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to perform maintenance and repair services on customer-owned
instruments and to assist in maintenance of specific store inventory, continually building and
increasing the business through great customer experience and quality work.
- Interact with customers, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Service customer-owned instruments with a high level of craftsmanship
- Maintain store owned gear, as requested
- Complete warranty repair work
- Additional duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience required
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others.
- Customer Focus: Understands customer service principles, and able to provide an excellent customer experience. Able to connect with customers in a meaningful way. Is approachable, genuine, knowledgeable, encouraging, passionate, and committed to helping customers.
- Initiative: Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Able to learn quickly and take positive action without being requested to do so.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to communicate through various means (written and verbal) with diverse, individuals, including internal and external stakeholders at all levels in a clear, concise, positive, and courteous manner. Able to communicate and present in a group setting.
- Organizational Skills: Able to utilize time, energy, and resources to stay on track and achieve goals. Able to adhere to a systematic course of action to achieve an objective. Able to multitask and pay strong attention to detail in a fast-paced & high-urgency environment. Able to complete tasks thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Selling: Able to work through GC certification program to gain a base understanding of products and sales techniques.
- Technology Skills: Able to navigate and learn new technology and retail systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs & expectations.
- Training: Able to effectively train learners and communicate info and techniques so that they are retained.
- Physical Functions: Standing required 65% of the time. Walking required 15% of the time. Sitting and lifting required 10% of the time, respectively. The person in this role must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Language Skills: Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
Apply on company website