PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to perform maintenance and repair services on customer-owned
instruments and to assist in maintenance of specific store inventory, continually building and
increasing the business through great customer experience and quality work.
- Interact with customers, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Service customer-owned instruments with a high level of craftsmanship
- Maintain store owned gear, as requested
- Complete warranty repair work
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Skilled understanding of repairing Guitars
- Foundational product knowledge on Guitar Center products
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website