Passenger Service Agent
ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off, and a starting hourly salary of 12.00 USD
The Passenger Service Agent delivers extraordinary customer service to our clients and their customers. The Passenger Service Agent will check in passengers, assist at the departure gate, and assist with arriving passengers while projecting a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude.
- Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to management.
- Communicate with staff, managers, and customers professionally.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
- A solid commitment to the guest experience.
- Always remember safety first.
- Build respectful relationships with all teammates and quests.
- Willingness to take directions from the Facility Manager.
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments.
- Participate in team meetings.
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Passion of customer service.
- A positive attitude.
- Accountability and dependability in all that you do.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates.
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures set forth by ISS, the airline, airport authorities, and U.S. Customs.
- Greet, assist, and process passengers according to the specific airlines protocol and regulations.
- Work in all areas of the operation: lobby, check-in, bag drop, gate, boarding, arrivals, lost and found, and ticketing.
- Uphold uniform guidelines and maintain a professional appearance and conduct.
- Complete document verification using TIMATIC
- Set up and break down the ticket counter and assist with ticket changes/issues.
- Efficiently board passengers, close aircraft doors, and pull jet bridge prior to departure.
- Assist passengers with locating lost items or baggage.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Must be able to understand one's physical limitations to the extent necessary to perform the necessary functions and tasks of the job. Standing and walking are required for the duration of the shift. Must be able to bend, twist, and carry up to 50 pounds. Hearing protection is required while on the ramp. Passenger Service Agents are often exposed to all outside weather conditions for the area.
As a global organization ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website