Customer Service - Baggage Agent
Greyhound Lines is seeking a customer oriented Baggage/Bus Wash Agent to join our Phoenix, AZ team. If you enjoy interacting with people, resolving issues with a friendly and helpful approach and going above and beyond for your customers and employees, then Greyhound is looking for you.
At Greyhound Lines, safety and customer service is at the heart of everything we do. Our buses travel the length and breadth of the US, providing timely and safe passenger service. In addition to passenger travel, we also provide express package delivery service (GPX), group charters and food services.
As a people powered business, we're passionate about recruiting, developing and training world-class talent. To keep us ahead of the competition, we also provide a challenging and rewarding environment that encourages creativity, inspires growth and enables everyone to achieve their full potential. So, join our winning team and begin an exciting new journey with us.
The Baggage Agent will perform activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the Company objective of being the lowest cost and best provider of ground transportation by ensuring passenger luggage is loaded and unloaded in a timely, accurate and safe manner.
- Ensuring the safe and accurate loading of buses prior to and/or during passenger loading in such a manner that maximizes space and prevents damage to baggage
- Meets arriving buses to timely and safely remove baggage checked to local destination first to provide prompt delivery to passengers at coach side
- Timely moves unclaimed baggage to claim/sorting areas to ensure prompt sorting and loading on waiting departures
- Accurately identify and release baggage to the passenger with the matching claim check
- Maintain baggage sorting areas (cleanliness and sorting accuracy)
- As needed, cleans buses
- Professionally engage with customers; routine answering questions
- Directs customers to appropriate areas of the terminal to obtain desired services
- Directs passengers to correct loading gates or areas for departures and connections.
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 100 lbs
- Ability to work in an outside environment during all seasonal periods
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bilingual candidates preferred based on local business needs
Apply on company website