The primary role of the Sales Training Manager is to provide a high-level training process for both the existing sales force and facilitate the training process of the expanding salesforce. The training will include but not be limited to products, sales techniques/strategies as well as motivation for maintaining the positive and productive team culture.
- Work closely with all levels of Gotham Surgical and the Arthrex Corporate team to formulate and carry out an effective sales training program for both new products and existing focus products.
- Create and manage an all-encompassing sales training curriculum following the sales training program.
- Implement process for fast tracking and onboarding of new hires.
- Analyze and implement best field strategies.
- Create and manage all product Launch and Re Launch initiatives.
- High level proficiency in associated software programs (COGNOS, Excel, PowerPoint Salesforce.com platform).
- High level understanding of all Arthrex products, anatomy and orthopedic pathology.
- Ability to present information effectively to large groups and motivate.
- Able to work well within a dynamic team oriented approach.
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Gotham Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website