The purpose of this position is to provide hands on management of the medical education process in order to fully educate our surgeon customers and technology consultants, and to satisfy optimum utilization of Arthrex's products and procedures in a safe and effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and clinical support for the a constantly evolving training curriculum.
- Assist in the training and development of all representatives.
- Assist in the organization and execution of cadaver surgical skills workshops.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of current and classic concepts in orthopedics, the product line, and clinical procedures supported by Arthrex products; be able to articulate and demonstrate these concepts and procedures to reps and HCPs.
- Teach basic orthopedic concepts including current and classic concepts of patho-anatomy, biomechanics, and pathology classifications related to Arthrex products and procedures.
- Provide input for education courses and surgical skills lab agendas.
- Teach the safe and effective use of Arthrex products and procedure-specific surgical and non-surgical techniques using Arthrex instruments.
- Communicate with representatives, as well as current and new customer accounts, regarding a variety of topics, including latest techniques and literature, peer-reviewed articles, white papers, product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings, surgical trainings, and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the bio-medical sciences or related fields is required.
- Experience as an athletic trainer, physician assistant, surgical scrub tech, or nurse practitioner is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of the Orthopaedic Industry is a plus.
- Pre-Graduate, Professional, or Medical School 'gap year' applicants would be considered.
Travel and Flexibility:
- Travel to Arthrex and Industry Trainings and Meetings approximately twice a year. Regular travel within the Gotham Surgical Territory.
- Flexibility of schedule is required.
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Gotham Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website