The primary role of the Business Analyst is to provide both high and granular level analysis of all business processes. This will include but not be limited to working with the following departments: Sales, Finance and Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a business oriented field preferred. A BS/BA in other fields along with experience will be considered.
- High level proficiency in associated software programs (COGNOS, Excel, Salesforce.com platform).
- Become knowledge with Arthrex products and ability to understand key/focus product initiatives.
- Experience in finance or operations or sales support a plus.
- Able to work well within a dynamic team oriented approach.
- Analyze, track sales performances and forecast growth trend.
- Through analysis identify sales opportunities, inventory trends and efficiency opportunities.
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Gotham Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website