At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful family dining restaurant chain company. We are currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Meat Cutter's performance and the ability to cut for quality and quantity of product have a significant impact on the guest's dining experience. Top quality meat cutting ensures that the restaurant uses its product to optimize profit and that the Golden Corral guest receives full value in both product and service.
- Cuts meat according to product specifications and time standards.
- Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
- Rotates cut and boxed meat to ensure freshness.
- Stocks and arranges the Meat Cooler in accordance with approved food safety guidelines.
- To eliminate cross-contamination, sanitizes all surfaces between production of chicken and any other meat.
- Recognizes that meat is bad when it is sticky, slick or smells bad.
- Cleans and sanitizes the meat room according to cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Uses administration forms to maintain an inventory of all meat products and to determine the production level.
- Notifies the Manager of any discrepancies in product or equipment.
- Performs opening and closing administrative procedures.
- Properly maintains equipment according to the Equipment Maintenance manual.
- Performs duty roster tasks.
It's this camaraderie and team spirit that makes working here so rewarding. There are plenty of other rewards for full or part-time employees too including:
- Great pay
- Flexible schedules
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Training aimed at advancement
- Recognition for achievement
We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing a meaningful, inclusive team environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website