An opportunity to make an impact? What a concept! The chance to make a difference. There's no greater feeling in your career. It makes you feel like you're on top of the world. It's a feeling you can experience at Golden Corral. The company behind the highly successful chain of family-style buffet and grill restaurants, we provide the guidance and support that result in extraordinary growth. And with individuals like you on our team, our organization will grow for years to come.
Currently, we are seeking an individual as a Director of Field Marketing at our Company Support Center in Raleigh, NC, in the Marketing department.
The Director of Field Marketing creates, communicates, and assists in execution of local store marketing programs in all company and franchise restaurants. Responsibilities include developing marketing tools and programs; assisting Division teams in the development and execution of marketing plans; and continually looking for ways to enhance existing marketing tools and research new vendor resources. This individual directs the Grand Opening marketing support for new store openings and remodels.
- Responsible for developing and supervising the field marketing team, two direct reports, and managing agencies of record to ensure that plans are executed correctly for maximum benefit. (20%)
- Develops, implements, and tracks programs for special needs markets or restaurants, which may include competitive intrusions, re-images, and restaurants experiencing declining sales. (25%)
- Responds to marketing requests and inquiries in a timely manner, shares Neighborhood Marketing successes and best practices with Field Business Consultants, Division Presidents and restaurant operators. Executes LSM email and social messaging for restaurants, and completes special marketing projects as assigned. Provides support to the national campaign including Camp Corral and Military Appreciation Night programs. (25%)
- Provides Grand Opening marketing support for each new restaurants by coordinating exterior marketing décor, POP kit, signage order, and marketing plan recommendations. (20%)
- Provides turnkey, ready-to-implement Neighborhood Marketing programs to Franchise Business Consultants, Division Presidents and restaurant managers to plus up the National marketing calendar & promotions. (10%)
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in marketing, hospitality or communication and 7-10 years of restaurant and/or field marketing experience preferred. Computer skills to include use of MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel.
Golden Corral offers a variety of benefits designed to meet the particular needs of employees and their families.
Benefits packages for this position includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) (Company Matching Program)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Bonus Incentive
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Our commitment to valuing diversity helps create an environment where everyone can be successful.
Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website