Our franchise organization, BOTH Inc Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly BUFFET ATTENDANTS to join our team!
Up to $10.50 an hour to start depending on experience.
The Buffet Attendant maintains the Golden Corral standards of quality, cleanliness, and guest service. A clean, colorful, and attractive buffet can make a very positive impression on the guest. Fruits and vegetables must always be of the highest quality. The Buffet Attendant also interacts with guests in a positive and informative manner.
- Ensures that the buffet is set up properly and helps organize hot buffet products.
- Ensures that products are labeled according to the appropriate diagram.
- Is friendly and courteous to guests and assists them with products.
- Restocks items at the Display Cooking Station.
- Rotates crocks when they are 1/3 full or less.
- Rotates products and small wares when they are 1/3 full or less.
- Organizes and rotates cold buffet products.
- Cleans all buffets and surrounding areas.
- Follows all local health department laws.
- Performs duty roster and maintains Restaurant Operations Improvement Process standards (ROIP) and routinely performs evaluations in their functional areas.
Adherence to Standards:
- Maintains the quality of all cold and hot buffet products.
- Assists the prep person in preparation of buffet products.
- Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Performs opening and closing duties.
- Informs Manager when there are equipment problems.
- Performs other functions that may be necessary to ensure guests receive a pleasurable dining experience.
Position requires standing and walking for 3-4+ hours without a rest break. Regular, moderately heavy (10-30 lbs.) lifting and carrying; bending and reaching is required. Work environment requires the use of tools such as spoons, thermometers, hot pads, pans, trays and a forceful grip is required for the use of these tools. Work setting is within the restaurant with employee exposed to temperature extremes. Pushing and pulling required for cleaning responsibilities, as needed.
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website