GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Hartford Healthcare, Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers throughout Connecticut that put patients and providers first, through delivering superior care and convenience. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of Hartford providers. Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem and Weekend schedules are available.
- North Region:Enfield, Windsor, Avon Torrington, Bishop's Corner, Corbin's Corner
- West Region:Cheshire, Meriden, Bristol, Southington, Newington, Wethersfield
- East Region:New London, Norwich, Glastonbury, Vernon, Manchester and South Windsor
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Hartford Healthcare allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- PA:1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Hartford Healthcare-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you'll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you're a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
For more details, contact Katherine Brantley, Talent Acquisition Partner at Katherine.email@example.com
Apply directly at https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oMzobfwE&s=Health_eCareersGoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Hartford Healthcare, Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network, to create a s...
Apply on company website