GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.As a data-driven company, GoDaddy, is continually seeking skilled and highly-motivated analysts to join our Business Analytics team. On the BA team, you will be integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover and the thoughtful recommendations you make. You will join forces with leaders of our product, platform, website, customer experience, and marketing teams. You will also be visible to the executive group and must be able to tell a succinct story from the data.
The Senior CX & NPS BA (Business Analyst) is the core enablement and insights lead for Net Promoter Score across the company. NPS is a central metric and goal for all of our business lines – you will be the expert on the data flow for this metric, coordinate its development and use within various operating mechanisms throughout the enterprise, and will act as the SME in ensuring other areas of the business (and other business analysts) are using the metric accurately and appropriately. Responsibilities:
- Steward the analytics and insights for our customer experience efforts, with particular emphasis on Net Promoter Score. This involves the understanding of data flow across 3rd party to in-house platforms, data source creation, reporting and visualization, and insight generation for varying pockets of NPS trends within our customer base.
- Build end-to-end reporting solutions from multiple data structures and sources. Lead the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting. This requires in depth knowledge and experience of programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Use data that tells a story. Conduct in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to partnering business groups.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards. Show results in easy-to-understand visualizations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers.
- Interact with business partners to understand their goals and objectives, develop analytic requirements, provide answers to business questions, make recommendations, and join forces in driving business improvement and optimization.
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently. Proven communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in analytics, preferably in SaaS/subscription space.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, etc… Postgrad degree a plus.
- Experience using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data a MUST. Large dataset experience a plus.
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, or other programs.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
Please note this role can also work remotely.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Apply on company website