GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.GoDaddy is looking to hire a Paid Search Professional to join our in-house, global SEM team and continue the exciting, rapid growth of the GoDaddy brand across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). This role is an example of big-budget, in-house PPC at its best. You'll be backed by expert teams of web designers, data & pricing analysts and regional experts, to ensure you have everything you need to take your career, and GoDaddy's EMEA SEM strategy, to a whole new level.
What you'll be doing
- Executing successful Search campaigns, from strategy and planning to campaign building
- Analysing performance, identifying strategic optimisations to hit KPIs
- Develop & implement a testing roadmap for your accounts from ad copy and landing pages to bidding & audience framework
- Lead the way with testing new industry innovations
- Communicating campaign performance to key stakeholders including directors, in the form of reports and presentations
- Working with GoDaddy's internal teams including business analytics, design, pricing specialists and regional directors to enhance Search strategy
- Provide data insights and analysis to influence the company's global approach to SEM
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 1 years' experience working in a Paid Media role, with excellent knowledge of and proven results in Paid Search
- Experience working on complex, high-budget Search campaigns
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Able to work towards deadlines and off own initiative, managing time efficiently across multiple accounts
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative way
- You have a can-do attitude and great attention to detail
GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 19 million customers worldwide and more than 78 million domain names under management, we give small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Free fruit, cereal and hot drinks
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Apply on company website