GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.Are you excited by helping small businesses achieve their dreams online? By helping to move strategy into action, you will be driving GoDaddy's outreach to small business owners whose dreams are the backbone of our company. You will work within a multichannel environment transforming strategic plans into digital marketing campaigns. Exercise your talents as you challenge yourself - turning strategic direction into actionable tactics and ultimately influencing our customers' success!
A primary function of this role uses technology platforms and ecosystems to build campaigns and processes while focusing on driving automation and scaling our operations globally. This role transforms marketing plans into actionable production efforts via event/trigger based inflection points across our customer base and life-cycles, combining with customer knowledge and models, and ultimately weaving a growing stream of data and findings into unique and valuable multi-channel communications. You will work closely with internal marketing groups as well as technology implementers to help build execution plans, organize campaign marketing within our automation platform and database infrastructure, and set up structures to optimize multi-channel contact touch plans – using both outbound and inbound channels. Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations related to cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Translate plans into production ready delivery modules within our platforms.
- Identify and size campaign target audiences to inform prioritization.
- Provide critical production support within our campaign platforms following SLA guidelines for up-time, campaign turn-around, deliverability, and quality control.
- Be responsible for extracting and analyzing large amounts of data across internal and external data sources with a primary focus on supporting ongoing marketing personalization.
- Build database processes in support of automation and work with DBA resources to improve automation in existing marketing programs.
- Architect data pipelines and data sources to support ongoing marketing efforts in multiple environments, working with development and data engineering teams as needed.
- Conduct QA to ensure campaign roll-outs move seamlessly into existing marketing operations.
- Follow guidelines to build and test individual channel and multi-channel testing methodologies to ensure measurability in BI and other reporting environments.
- Identify areas of improvement for coordinating campaigns, improving our current processes and taking them to the next level.
- Partner with channel operations teams, marketing business leaders and IT to capture pertinent information to accomplish all of the above.
- Participate and contribute in an agile environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL syntax, relational database models, and data driven marketing platforms.
- Experience with Hadoop and Teradata databases is highly preferred.
- Experience in campaign marketing environment, preferably with experience across coordinated customer communications (email/phone/web).
- Experience constructing marketing campaigns, A/B split testing, and workflows in marketing automation tools (i.e.: Adobe, SAAS, CIM, DMC, Aprimo, Unica, Infor Epiphany, other) a bonus
- Working knowledge of customer data warehouses.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new processes, learn new systems and quickly diagnose and troubleshoot emergent issues.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Apply on company website