This high profile, growth-oriented, and challenging corporate position will play a key role in the financial finance organization at Ghirardelli. This individual will provide financial support to Business Leaders and Executives across the company, prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and tools to support investment and cost reduction decisions, and provide business partners with actionable insights into financial levers. This individual must possess a great attention to detail, a high aptitude for technology and financial systems, and a strong desire and ability to work within a dynamic environment. Additionally, a strong candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of the P&L, and be able to develop strong collaborative relationships across all departments, while remaining comfortable in proposing and defending opposing perspectives
- Support the Finance Director in the development, communication, and management of the company budget and latest estimate timelines, ensuring all information requirements and reporting deadlines are met.
- Proactively influence functional business partners to address opportunities through regular and ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed, by partnering with other departments to analyze business opportunities from a feasibility, profitability, and ROI perspective.
- Provide decision support to drive initiatives and process changes in the organization, and support the development and tracking of KPI's to demonstrate success of the initiatives.
- A solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in financial modeling
- Proficient experience with a windows-based ERP and reporting system
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic environment, with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Willingness and flexibility to vary hours and efforts according to deadlines
Education and Work Experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- 4-7 years of related experience and/or training.
Apply on company website