The Fulfillment Associate position is responsible for performing various manual production activities, along with picking and packing orders. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to assembling and building several different types of secondary packaged items, such as gifts, displays, and customized items, picking and packing single or multiples items to fulfill orders, and supporting all safety, sanitation, and inventory control policies.
- Properly assemble and build items in line with defined specifications and quality requirements
- Pick inventory and package products to meet shipping and order requirements
- Support the Fulfillment Line Lead to provide and validate necessary production information, including lot codes and Best Before Dates.
- Actively participate in maintaining a safe working environment
- Follow assigned sanitation procedures and maintain the cleanliness and order of work areas.
- Follow all inventory control requirements, including supporting physical inventory counts, replenishing inventory to pick locations, and identifying when more supplies are needed
- Support the Fulfillment Leads and Fulfillment Line Leads to receive orders, and load orders for shipment
- Assist other employees in the performance of their assigned duties when necessary.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to support Fulfillment Lead and Fulfillment Line Leads to identify and avoid potential issues, and implement corrective actions as defined
- Ability to receive coaching and training to learn and implement new functions or processes
- Ability to work well with other members of the team to ensure a supportive and productive environment
- Available to work overtime and weekends.
- A good attendance and safety record are required.
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work well under tight timelines
Education and Work Experience:
- Must be 18 years old
- High school diploma preferred
Apply on company website