At Ghirardelli, we're on a mission to become a one billion dollar brand. We want to be every consumer's first choice of premium chocolate, and we believe we can do that because our products and the way we do business are all inspired by our brand commitment to Making Life A Bite Better. We are a company committed to both personal and professional growth and believe that each employee contributes directly to Ghirardelli's growth and success.
As part of the Ghirardelli's Marketing Leadership Team, the Digital Marketing Manager leads and influences the performance of our digital media planning and buying. The Digital Marketing Manager develops analytical capability to track and influence how we select and buy the media investment, influencing tools that we use, the reports and KPIs that track performance and the partners we will rely on to define success. This individual oversees a team of 2 direct reports, the Social Media Manager and the E-Content Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager role reports to our headquarters in San Leandro, CA; however, we are open to remote work for a well-qualified candidate.Strategic Planning & Execution
- Establish and review key performance KPIs and improve the performance of our media partners.
- Work cross-functionally to improve all aspects of our digital marketing, leveraging in flight campaign optimization and live media performance metrics.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to shape the digital side of the overall media plans to drive business objectives.
- Responsibility of the digital budget in marketing as well as advising the spend in the sales department on e-com channels.
- Oversee the Social Media Manager and support the design of social media campaigns including briefing, agency handling and analysis.
- Build strong partnerships with Facebook, Google and internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the E-Content Manager and provide guidance where required to utilize Ghirardelli's PIM system (Salsify).
- Oversee evolution of Ghirardelli.com from total brand perspective, including creative assets, content and tie to broader Ghirardelli digital activity.
- Work as a partner with the Ghirardelli.com team to provide a seamless, consistent and aligned consumer experience across all digital touchpoints.
- At least 3 years of experience with digital platform execution / compliance and management with a FMCG company is required
- Experience in digital buying/analytics building capability within an organization.
- Ability to set and achieve goals and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented spirit with a history of success developing cross-functional relationships & managing external agency partners
Education and Work Experience:
- MBA Preferred. Background in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in digital marketing
Apply on company website