Validation Engineer- Summary:
Provide validation services for the various product lines offered by Getinge by reviewing the scope of the order, executing protocols at the customer site, generation of final reports and obtaining customer approval. Ensure optimal performance and validation of equipment while developing strong customer relationships.
- Adhere to validation scope so it is in line with the order and customer requirements.
- Proficient in cGMP procedures and practices.
- Execution of validation protocol(s) at customer site and finalization of the validation documentation package and customer approval.
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting as required.
- Comply with all health and safety codes and procedures as mandated by Getinge policies, customer requirements and regulatory agencies.
- Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and all Getinge personnel.
- Maintain personal competence for meeting job responsibilities through effective use of product information and technical data provided by Getinge and others.
- Maintain expenses within guidelines and limits established by the Technical Resource Manager.
- Participate in all required training, meetings and seminars. Demonstrate an understanding of and an ability to apply concepts and knowledge obtained from these training and skill development sources.
- Provide on-site supervision of contractors or Getinge Service Technicians as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned (maintain calibration of test equipment, training, etc.)
- Participate with onsite customer meetings/conference calls.
- Interface with Technical Resources team to resolve equipment issues.
- Perform customer training/demonstration as needed.
- Promote company products and services.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of validation protocols, practices and requirements.
- Must travel as required to customer sites and able to operate an automobile (valid driver's license required. Anticipate 75% + travel annually depending upon the customer and project location.
- Associates' Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent (i.e. military training program) or equivalent combination of education and directly related industry experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years hands-on directly related validation process technical experience.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website