Perform support of Getinge T-DOC system and modules to provide a high level of customer service around all T-DOC project details. Located onsite at the University of Miami.
- Perform support of T-DOC system and modules including training Administrators and Users, working with CSSD (and other departments as needed) in a professional manner, and conduct other support-related work as capable. (Details of work expectations are documented in the T-DOC Implementation & Support Process and Policies document).
- Perform support related functions, as related to respective T-DOC equipment, comprising of coordination of all tasks required to effectively keep the system up and running in effective and efficient manner.
- Under the supervision of the IWS Operations Manager, work independently making decisions as related to proper support execution, included but not limited to specification compliance and system design efficacy. Interact directly with customers, hospital IT/IS, vendors and other personal to assure successful completion of support tasks
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous support of T-DOC products and services
- Ensure adherence to company quality system processes, protocols and SOP's
- Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues, conducting themselves in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- Maintain personal competence for meeting job responsibilities through effective use of product information and technical data provided by the company and others
- Participate in training seminars, meetings and on-the-job training programs. Demonstrate a deep and thorough understanding, and an ability to apply concepts and knowledge obtained from these training and skill development sources
- Enhance company's image by participating in regional and national trade shows when required
- Comply with all company policies and perform other related responsibilities and assignments as required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Microsoft excel, personal computer hardware and software, desktop operating systems, firewall, security, VPN networks, client server technology, and working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Must occasionally utilize hand tools to install, connect and test T-DOC modules, connectivity modules and/or test instrumentation to monitor equipment function
Experience and Education Requirements:
- B.S. Information Systems, or Information Technology /Computer related field, or equivalent combination of education and 1 - 2 years job related experience
- Minimum of one (1) years hands-on related technical IT experience in a device tracking and/or asset management environment
- Customer training and/or support experience
- Knowledge and experience in healthcare medical device decontamination and sterile processing workflow procedures will be a major plus
- Preferred experience in the medical device industry.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website