- Ensures Chest Drains and accessories are boxed, labeled and correctly grouped on pallets.
- Responsible for completion of medical device history records and retention and storage of the case labels.
- Responsible for ensuring that floors within the Staging area are maintained and kept clean.
- Responsible for ensuring that shelves and floors within the warehouse area are well maintained and kept clean.
- Responsible for ensuring that all entrance ways are safely cleared of product.
- Operates pallet jack and electric jack to transport stock within the warehouse.
- Other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to follow direction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written (English).
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions
- Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions
- Duties are performed in a warehouse environment
- Personal protective equipment may be required as dictated by work environment.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Apply on company website