The Senior Process Engineer will support the Manufacturing Engineering team by leading the process development, optimization, and validation of new and existing medical device manufacturing methods. Manufacturing processes the team is exposed to include but are not limited to resin extrusion, thermal welding, laser marking, leak testing, oven sintering, vibration welding, and skiving.
Who You Are:
Some one with a strong background in process development, optimization, and compliance for medical devices and components. This may include experience of manufacturing, design controls, test method development, and project lead coordination. You are expected to have both hands on experience testing and developing manufacturing processes as well as strong analytical, interpersonal, and protocol/ report generation skills. You possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment supporting the team effort to drive project completion and strive to play an active role in company objectives as well as your own personal growth and development. Flexible work hours and options are available however the position is expected to have in office responsibilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in new process development and optimization.
- Exposure to statistical methods for determining process capability.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to function as part of a team, and accomplish assigned tasks independently.
- The ability to be flexible while maintaining a positive attitude.
Minimum Requirements to be Successful:
- Bachelors or Masters' Degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years related manufacturing experience.
- Good computer skills, including MS Office applications (Word/Excel) are required.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website