- QC Support (90%)
- Performs in-process inspection/testing using approved test procedures, quality procedures and visual aids, and documents the results.
- Assists in data entry and performs various electronic transactions.
- Reviews Device History Records (DHRs) for completion and release of non-sterile product.
- Performs destructive testing.
- May perform other various QC testing as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as requested.
- Inspection of some finished goods components per specifications using various measuring devices and documents.
- Provide input to documentation gaps, process improvements.
- Reacts to changing priorities and manufacturing inspection needs with little supervision.
- Cross-functional Support (10%)
- Assists in special projects as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a QC/GMP/GLP/Manufacturing environment.
- Good computer skills with MS Office applications (Word/Excel).
- Strong communication skills (English)
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website