- Performs in-process inspection/testing using approved test procedures, quality procedures and visual aids, and documents the results.
- Assists in data entry and performs various electronic transactions.
- Reviews Device History Records (DHRs) for completion and release of non-sterile product.
- Performs destructive testing.
- May perform other various QC testing as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as requested.
- Inspection of some finished goods components per specifications using various measuring devices and documents.
- Provide input to documentation gaps, process improvements.
- Reacts to changing priorities and manufacturing inspection needs with little supervision.
- Assists in special projects as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a QC/GMP/GLP/Manufacturing environment.
- Good computer skills with MS Office applications (Word/Excel).
- Strong communication skills (English
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand QC core structure (inspection, testing, using various measuring devices, documentation of results, ability to follow DMR).
- Must have a high commitment to safety.
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work in a controlled clean environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take direction to perform all necessary duties.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong analytical skills.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply on company website