The Perfusion Specialist II provides strategic account management and expertise with respect to the GETINGE products and uses these skills to promote sales opportunities within the assigned Territory or Region. He/she assists in the sales process as well as work with the implementation team to ensure successful client outcomes. The position also sells and promotes company products within a defined geographic territory by focusing on key accounts and expanding the usage of company products of current accounts.
- Serve as a key business partner to GETINGE clients in the field.
- Develop and maintains strong relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within the hospital and to identify key purchasing decision-makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Proactively understands customer needs and when complaints arise regarding products, develops creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Determine the needs of the client (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which GETINGE products can best address their specific needs.
- Observe actual procedures in the operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
- Develop business plans on a regular basis that identifies the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with management to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
- Establish and maintains a business climate that fosters positive and cooperative working relationships with customers, and all GETINGE personnel, Resolve problems that may develop to the mutual benefit of the customer and GETINGE.
- Comply with all health and safety codes and procedures as mandated by GETINGE policies, customer requirements, and regulatory agencies.
- Sell solutions and products during regular visits with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by the company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned at other regional installation sites as necessary.
- Perform this job in a quality system environment as failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Ensure seamless importation of inventory by working with Import/Export Compliance Specialist.
- Perform Ad-Hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding and application of business concepts, procedures, and practices.
- Be able to establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate the completion of assignments.
- Influence middle management and external customers on technical as well as new business solutions and interact with external clients.
- Ability to schedule time and resources within a territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure that the territory's objectives are achieved.
- Effectively execute operations within an established budget.
- Effectively exercise authority and judgment within defined limits to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work independently, following specific, general instructions.
- Basic to Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 12 years' experience as a Certified CCP or minimum 12 Years as an ECLS Respiratory Therapist with the last 3 years as ECLS Coordinator/Director plus advanced degree ie. Masters or other Industry certifications
- A minimum of 5 years in a Territory Manager position with GETINGE, or 6 years in medical device sales which includes direct selling experience to physicians and hospitals.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Will be required to lift up to 80 Ibs.
- Travel requirement will be up to 50% to 75%.B
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website