Responsible for the design, management, maintenance and operation of network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, VLAN, WLAN, VOIP), Firewall, and Network Services (including DNS, VPN, , FTP, IIS, ISA) at the enterprise level. Provides secondary management and maintenance, including end-user support, of other network functions at the enterprise level.
- Performs pro-active tasks to ensure availability of the enterprise-level network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, VLAN, WLAN, VOIP) and perform system design, management, maintenance, upgrades and backup.
- Performs pro-active tasks to ensure enterprise-level Network Services and perform system design, management, maintenance and upgrades.
- Implements IT projects using a variety of technologies on a variety of WAN, LAN VIOP, server and network platforms.
- Performs secondary management and maintenance of other network functions at the enterprise level.
- Provides end-user support to enterprise-level user both local and remote.
- Maintains documentation and Knowledge Base Management in related topics.
- Day-to-day decision authority to effectively manage network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, VOIP), Firewall and Network Services (including DNS, VPN, , FTP, IIS, ISA)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MCSA and CCNA are required. MCSE and CCNP/CCIE are highly desirable.
- Cisco CUCM, CUC and CUCCX experience highly desirable.
- SD-WAN experience highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in IT and technology.
- Ability to conduct hands-on troubleshooting of the LAN, servers and PCs.
- Ability to judge necessity and logic of all proposed system changes within the area of their responsibility.
- Ability to lead projects. Must have project management skills including the ability to effectively utilize resources, personnel and budget allocations.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new systems and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively work with all levels of management and MAQUET personnel, and with outside vendors.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Spanish is a plus
- 5+ years of IT experience in Cisco, Microsoft, VOIP, WAN, LAN, , VPN, S2SVPN, etc.
- Bachelor degree in IT or computer related field required.
- MCSA and CCNA are required. CCNP/CCIE are highly desirable
- Valid passport required, may be required to work on projects that requires national and/or international travel.
- Must be able and willing to travel between facilities.
- May be required to work at nights or weekends to perform system maintenance or repairs.
- Ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity with computer repair tools.
- Some physical labor maybe involved including lifting computers and computer equipment (general under 40 pounds in weight).
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website