Our market leading medical devices are saving lives every day. As Manufacturing Manager you will be leading a team of highly skilled employees to produce these products across multiple shifts. You will be responsible for production in an ISO class 5 through class 8 clean room where quality is mission critical.
Who You Are:
As the Manager and leader of the operation you will thrive in a highly dynamic and fast pace environment. You will rely on your ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams, and be decisive in decision making. You knowledge of manufacturing and the application of Lean/Sigma techniques ensures your operation is able to produce product on time, in the quality, quantity, and mix required by our customers. You will have advanced leadership skills and the able to quickly develop a high functioning team across all levels of the operation.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Manages manufacturing operations meeting quality, productivity, scrap, cost effectiveness and housekeeping.
- Manages manufacturing operational standards by monitoring capacity, productivity, schedule achievement and quality performance, implementing corrective actions.
- Manages manufacturing financial standards by monitoring costs; implementing corrective actions.
- Continuously improves by assessing manufacturing and business processes for efficiency improvement, benchmarked against best industry practices.
- Collaborates with Engineering, Quality and staff members to analyze and resolve major process and quality issues.
- Provides leadership in selecting, developing and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the manufacturing floor.
- Manages departmental staffing needs and adjusts accordingly to ensure optimized flexible trained workforce.
- Directly supervises manufacturing supervisors and/or team leaders/group leaders.
- Participates in all scheduled product/process development meetings.
- Maintains compliance with all regulatory standards for product and personnel safety.
- Represents the company during FDA inspections.
- Provide necessary information to FDA that demonstrates compliance with cGMP's.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (Operations Management, Engineering or other technical discipline).
- A minimum of seven years Operation Management and/or Manufacturing Experience, preferably in a medical device environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in implementation and sustainability of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Proven leadership skills creating an engaged associate environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a manufacturing plant setting.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, procedures, and environment.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems Regulation (QSR) requirements for medical devices.
- Demonstrated business ethics, integrity and discretion required.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word/Excel) applications.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above information in this description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not contain nor is it intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website