The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for engaging new and existing customers to generate sales, by supporting the maintenance and growth of the assigned business. The Inside Sales Representative position cultivates relationships within the assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction and identify potential upsell opportunities. The position reports to the Manager Service Operations with cross-functional relationships across departments.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Maintain and grow current base of business by making outbound sales calls and receiving inbound sales calls.
- Initiate proactive calls to establish customers and to continue to develop relationships, increase sales revenue, develop customer loyalty, and foster utilization of the company's products, programs and services.
- Ensure effective communication with Territory Managers, Customer Service and Service Teams to help manage customer needs.
- Effectively partner with cross-functional teams in the corporate office to understand assigned business and needs.
- Prepare quotes and price lists for current and new customers.
- Demonstrate outstanding call quality through customer focused selling using outstanding time management skills and effective communication.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to organize activities, manage pipeline and report territory progress. Achieve daily goal of outbound sales calls with a proven ability in finding and closing sales.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Provide quarterly business updates the manager and cross-functional team leads.
- Associate's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of inside sales experience or Business-to Business sales experience with a proven record of consistently achieving revenue goals.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience selling in the medical device industry considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills along ability to prepare quotes, analyze data and to identify and resolve customer problems.
- Able to interpret and manipulate data from computer-generated reports and software.
- Practical business understanding to help identify customer needs to deliver results, having demonstrated strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Proven organizational skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all internal customers and external business contacts while conveying a positive and service-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and effectively collaborate in a team environment.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to easily learn and use sales tracking systems
Supervision/Management of Others
- No supervisor/people management responsibility.
Internal and External Contacts / Relationships
- Internal departments such as Finance, Sales, Regulatory, Marketing and Service.
- Outside customers, GPOs, vendors, and/or suppliers.
Quality Requirements(required language, please do not edit)
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
- Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions
- Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions.
- Use of computer and telephone equipment and other related office accessories/devices to complete assignments.
- Office environment
- May work extended hours during peak business cycles
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website