The Getinge Financial Services Manager is an equipment finance and leasing industry specialist with substantial experience in vendor financing in the medical technology sector in the US, with knowledge and added experience at an international level. The position will be in charge of developing and promoting customer finance solutions in mature markets such as North America, Northern Europe, Southwestern Europe, and DACH, to support sales growth and capital efficiency improvement. He/she is responsible for the development and management of relationships with leasing partners at the national and global level. The position will focus on business development and management of equipment and technology finance solutions, and has proven knowledge in leasing, managed equipment services, software as a service, pay-per-cycle, pay-per-use, etc., in mature markets. The position will be part of the GFS management team.
- Accelerate the development of GFS Equipment & Technology Finance business line in most mature markets.
- Define business strategies and build value propositions, including marketing plans and go-to market strategy.
- Design and implement governance models, frameworks, processes and tools that are easy to use for our sales force, and that will allow Getinge to meet customer needs and differentiate itself from competition while remaining on the safe side in terms of risks management (legal, ethics & compliance, quality & regulatory, profitability, residual value, refurbishment, remarketing, etc.)
- Advise and consult sales organizations in finding the most attractive financing solutions.
- Design and implement sales force training and support.
- Support sales organizations with most complex transactions / tenders and negotiations.
- Co-develop country / region action plans together with local sales leaders and drive the action and development plan.
- Define the roll out plans, coordinate actions across territories and assist and monitor the implementation by the sales organizations (regional and country level).
- Develop and promote financial offers, financial contracts, and other needed contracts and offer the financial solution to SSU and/or end customer.
- Negotiate and implement vendor financing programs with strategic partners.
- Maintain and improve relationship with strategic partners (banks and others) to improve process efficiency.
- Support and enhance the development of GFS offering, processes and operating model.
- Maintain close collaboration with Commercial Operations, Value Creation Partnerships (VCP) and other functions (legal, compliance, finance, quality & regulatory affairs, etc.)
- Closely collaborate with Global Head Getinge Financial Services and the Getinge Financial Services Team, as well as regions and local sales organizations (Regional President, Regional CFO, GM/MD, Corporate Accounts Team, Sales Management Team and Senior Finance Director / CFO.
- Create relationshipis with leasing companies, banks and financial institutions.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Administration. MBA stongly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years experience in leasing and financial services in the medical device/technology industry.
- Proven knowledge and experience of the healthcare sector and medical technology.
- Must have substantial experience in vendor financing in the medical technology sector in the US, with knowledge and added experience at an international level.
- Proven track record in designing, implementing and developing vendor financing programs with medical technology companies
- Excellent knowledge of Equipment & Technology finance solutions: leasing, pay per use, managed equipment services, etc., as it applies to medical technology
- Results driven person with proven record of leading successful Sales / Business Development.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, communication and relationship-building skills with a multi-cultural understanding.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships at the business decision maker level, and able to effectively network with Getinge cross-functional partners and external partners.
- Superior planning and organization skills in a fast-paced environment, in addition to being self-motivated and a team player who is able to operate in a distinct team approach.
- Working knowledge of additional international languages preferred.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time and a valid passport.
“Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Apply on company website