NOTE : Students must be able to work 2 terms full time
Engineering Supervisor and senior engineering personnel will supervise and train this position. Projects will start out small in scope with close supervision, eventually progressing to larger, more complex ones. The responsibilities will increase based on their experience level obtained and willingness to learn new aspects of manufacturing engineering.
- Provide technical support to the Production Engineering staff for development of new processes and products.
- Complete routine assignments where some judgment is required for a successful outcome.
- Complete documentation updates in Document Management System (engineering specifications, change notices, manufacturing standard operating procedures, tooling/fixture drawings, equipment maintenance specifications and registrations and other documentation).
- Run standard and newly developed test protocols, compile and complete analysis of test data and materials testing.
- Assist in performing/executing various protocols for process validations including but not limited to pull testing, measuring and use of gages, visual evaluations.
- Assist in performing packaging material artwork verification (Instruction for Use, Labels, Pouches, Carton tops and bottoms).
- Write test procedures and validations protocols.
- Use of Statistical Analysis (Minitab software) in summarizing validation protocols.
- Document experimental records in lab notebook.
- Comply with Quality System Procedures, Good Lab Practices, and Exposure Control Plan.
- Troubleshoot fixtures and electronic equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent with at least one year of college level engineering courses.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website