The head of strategy office QRC is a consultative remote role; part leader and part doer, with the responsibility of ensuring that execution of the strategy supports the strategy elements.
- Translating the Getinge Quality strategy (QRC) into actionable and tactical plans and projects.
- Facilitating and driving key strategic initiatives through inception phase
- Communicating and implementing the tactical plan of the Getinge Quality Strategy so that all employees, partners, suppliers, and contractors understand the strategic plan and how it carries out Getinge overall goals
- Ensuring departmental/unit strategic planning projects reflect Getinge strategic priorities.
- Monitoring the execution of the tactical plan of the Getinge Quality Strategy
- Mobilizing and managing teams of individuals charged with executing strategies
- Acting as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans
- Lead strategic projects (“special projects”) and cross-functional teams in driving strategic efforts
- Accountable for driving results, defining outcomes and ensuring that the strategy is executed successfully to change business outcomes
- Identify and define business questions and issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis
- Partnering with institutional leadership, special committees, internal cross functional steering committees and consultants to support execution of key initiatives.
- Conduct analyses (e.g., financial, strategic, operational, organizational and problem solving)
- Synthesize complex problems into clear, actionable plans and ensure execution for success
- Drive alignment among senior leaders
- Prepare reports and presentations on behalf of the EVP QRC to Executive team and the Board of directors
- Manage the agenda and action follow-up of the QRC management team
- The role requires international travel. Travel anticipated to average 10% annually but may vary depending on project needs.
- Bachelor's or master's degree from an top ranking university in, Business/ engineering or similar
- +10 years of experience in areas linked to strategy and strategy execution (i.e. functional leader/ program management/ PMO/ Transformation office …) or +6 years of experience in Strategic Management Consulting in top tier firm
- + 3 years of experience performing analytical, financial, and valuation assessments (Advanced MS Excel modeling skills – comfortable working with large amounts of data)
- Strategic thought leadership, with excellent oral and written communication skills (Excellent skills in delivering compelling MS PowerPoint presentations to C-level leadership)
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website