This individual is responsible for the development and coordination of product management and supporting strategies. This includes directing the development of the company's market requirements across all Cardiac Surgery product lines within ACT, commercialization/rationalization of products and product lines, and the development of strategic marketing programs with the overall responsibility of ensuring achievement of global annual sales and earnings targets.
- This role is responsible for directing the development of product portfolio strategies and supporting business plans, go-to-market strategies, marketing communications and pricing strategies. This role will also lead the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans to drive global sales growth.
- Drives market research and intelligence gathering including direct customer research to inform product development projects and product positioning strategies.
- Responsible for developing business cases supporting investment in new product development activities.
- Responsible for ensuring successful execution of new product launches.
- Works with cross-functional teams including global sales and downstream marketing management to ensure effective marketing programs and successful product launches.
- Provide direction for market research, monitoring competitive activity, and identifying customer needs.
- Interfaces with product planning, engineering, manufacturing, and global sales organizations to develop strategies or enhance existing products and product lines.
- Manages the company's human resources: recruits talent for the team, provides direction to staff, evaluates performance, assists with career development, coaches and mentors.
- Assists in developing and identifying new work processes and the improved utilization of human and material resources as related to the product line.
- Ensures the team's compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for identifying training requirements and training completion for direct reports.
- Responsible for goal setting, metrics and professional development for product managers assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Life Science, Marketing or equivalent. Graduate Degree preferred
- 10 years previous medical device product management experience in the field of cardiology, interventional cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, or critical care.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate direct reports.
- Experience in multi-cultural product launches, long-range planning, global product positioning, and basic understanding of US, EU and Japan regulatory policies and procedures
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Apply on company website