The Corporate Accounts Healthcare Systems Manager will be part of a dynamic team of experienced members, where the position collaborates across the Getinge organization to establish and lead multilayered executive level relationships with all key decision makers and influencers throughout Target IDNs (Integrated Delivery Networks) and their member hospitals. In addition, the position is responsible for developing and implementing complex selling strategies and programs that both defend current Getinge revenue and create new avenues of revenue growth.
- Formulate cross-business unit strategies and plans for IDN and assist sales management and business units with the development of contract proposals
- Ability to build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external contacts/relationships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Ensure consistent communication is kept with IDN contacts and Field Sales, including all levels of Getinge management.
- Critically analyze sales data from a variety of sources.
- Coordinate the introduction of products, proposals, services, strategic agreements and value-added programs.
- Monitor and ensure IDN agreement performance and compliance through regularly scheduled business reviews.
- Identify, develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships; ensure key contacts are maintained throughout the sales process.
- Develop and execute strategy for penetrating targeted accounts that will be identified through collaboration with various levels of management in the sales organization
- Develop strategies that complement and contribute to overall business objectives, and keep Getinge's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven understanding of Gap Analysis.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop both internal and external long-term customer relationships
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Experience leading and directing cross-functional teams of peers (without direct reporting relationship).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate opportunity and data-driven solutions to senior management.
- Demonstrated excellence in presentation creation and delivery skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with the ability to use functions such as Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an IDN Account Manager in the medical device industry and/or direct GPO experience or B2B/consumer product experience.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate effective change leadership.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website