Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Job Function Summary:
The Corporate Account Contract Manager is responsible for leading the efforts associated with the Contract Life cycle Management for all Corporate Account agreements. This role will be reviewing, drafting, negotiating contracts, and managing oversight of the contract process to ensure contract accuracy. In addition, the Contract Manager will serve as the key point of contact between Getinge and Corporate Account customers to ensure timely and accurate review. Utilize best practices to develop and implement contract strategies to support the RFP and sales processes. Communicates and manages workflow of all contract stages. Contract Manager will partner and work closely with Corporate Account team, business unit leaders, sales operations, compliance and legal to ensure that all agreements meet all Getinge policy and business objectives.
Job Functions: (Primary “essential” duties and responsibilities)
- Serve as main point of contact for review of contracts and will partner with Legal and other internal teams as needed to finalize.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive and implement process improvements or streamlined policies that will positively impact internal efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience.
- Participate in successful ideation contracting innovation initiatives, which may include developing training and self-help tools for the business.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to Corporate Account team, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer until consensus has been reached.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual liaison between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval.
- Manage workflow of customer contracts to ensure timely processing.
- Develop broad knowledge of Getinge Corporate Account and Sales teams and the complexity of each respective products/services through the preparation of contracts as well as formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Prepare various customer agreement forms, such as Master agreements, purchase agreements, amendments and other customer correspondence as needed under limited supervision while identifying potential risks associated with terms and conditions.
- Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Customer-focused, with the ability to establish mutually beneficial objectives, clarify roles and accountabilities with business partners is required.
- Ability to articulate business situations clearly and accurately, address and resolve issues by communicating.
- The demonstrated ability to align the goals of multiple stakeholders towards successful outcomes is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Able to assume personal ownership and accountability for facilitating / leading the accomplishment of objectives is required.
- Proven experience working on Sales related Contracts and an understanding of contract language and its impact.
- Applies knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and/or develops technologies or processes.
- Ability to comfortably work cross-functionally across all levels in the organization including, with upper management.
- Constructively challenge the current processes by surfacing and influencing ideas for new approaches and improvement is required.
- Strong business acumen; ability to exercise good business judgement
- Solves complex problems and provides solutions. Troubleshoots problems.
- Must be able to work in a high-paced environment handling multiple tasks at the same time; and must maintain confidentiality of projects, legal and business information at all times.
- Strong written and oral communication and strong command of the English language as relates to proper grammar, punctuation and editing skills as required.
- Superior time management and organizational skills to manage workload demands and prioritize work.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and ability to consistently produce a high-quality work product under tight deadlines.
- Exposure to CRM tools, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, contracting software and/or SAP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and PowerPoint.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' professional-level experience, working in contract management/administration, sales operations, project management, finance and/or sales.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with negotiation and preparation of contracts, preferably with Medtech Company or Group Purchasing Organization.
- Experience generally includes significant technical knowledge and/or experience in contracting, joint strategic partnering, or other highly complex contractual arrangements.
- Certified Commercial Contracts manager (CCCM) or Certified Professional Contract Manager CPCM preferred.
- Legal experience is a plus.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device or GPO industries strongly preferred.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website