- Maintains calibration system to ensure equipment is calibrated on-time (15%)
- Assists in creating calibration instructions for individual equipment based on the range and tolerance required. (5%)
- Ensures standard operating procedures for calibration are maintained and in compliance with 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485: 2016. (5%)
- Reviews calibration work orders and certificates for compliance to instructions and verifies that specifications have been met. (20%)
- Initiates and assists with completing Out Of Tolerance (OOT) Reports for failed calibrations. (5%)
- Lead for calibration improvement projects and transfer of equipment requiring calibration (5%)
- Serves as the department representative for Calibration on CAPAs and other special projects as needed. (5%)
- Perform and document equipment configuration verifications per established schedules and procedures. (20%)
- Perform and document in house calibrations of equipment per established schedules and procedures. (15%)
- Assists with other related tasks as needed. (5%)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Responsible for managing the calibration system including ensuring calibration instructions are maintained, equipment is calibrated properly, and the completed calibration paperwork is reviewed and filed in a timely manner.
Perform In-house calibrations and equipment configuration verifications per established procedures.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of principle compliance focused on 21 CFR 820.72, inspection, measuring and test equipment; and ISO 13485, medical devices, quality management systems for regulatory purposes.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website