The Patient Accounting Analyst for our private pay accounts team plays a crucial financial role in minimizing bad debt and maximizing revenue to meet Genesis HealthCare Business Excellence goals.
· Manage Accounts Receivable for non-delinquent and non-estate accounts
· Improve and increase cash collection ratio (Cash brought in during the month)
· Reduce bad debt expense, write-offs and other key metrics
· Manage promise-to-pay accounts to ensure timely payments are made
· Respond to customer inquiries, verify billing data, and offer payment options
Flexible schedules (including 4 - 10 hr. days or 4 - 9 hr days with a 1/2 day off) and various career paths available!
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest providers of skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapy with over 400 locations across the U.S. Since 1985, we've been dedicated to the compassionate delivery of high-quality, personalized health care.
QUALIFICATIONS Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and computer skills are desired skill sets. Must be personable, a team player and enjoy a fast-pace environment. Associate Degree in Business and prior health care medical billing/collections experience preferred.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 361017
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare
Apply on company website