This is a part time position working 25 hours a week, Monday-Friday.
POSITION SUMMARY: The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting new hires and field/center HR with the new employee electronic onboarding process, electronic I9 completion and E-Verify system processing. This role is crucial to the successful onboarding of new hires.
- Assists new hires and field/center HR Designees with issues accessing and completing the electronic I9, in accordance with federal regulations. Responds to emails and phone calls within 48 hours.
- Assists field/center HR with proper processing of E-Verify Case data.
- Conducts outreach and tracking to field on pending I9 and E-Verify cases requiring action.
- Provides backup/overflow support to new hires and field/center HR for new employee electronic onboarding issues.
- Handles other projects, tasks, as necessary
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree is required. Prefer Healthcare or Business experience. At least 2 years' experience in HR is preferred. Experience with E-Verify system preferred but not required.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 360713
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare
Apply on company website