Geisinger, a nationally recognized leader in innovation and quality care, is seeking Gastroenterologist to join our team in Northeastern PA.
As a result of continued growth in our markets, we are currently recruiting for BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our team of physicians and advanced practice providers who are second to none. Expansion in our ambulatory endoscopy platform and cancer services affords us an opportunity to further develop our regional GI services.
At Geisinger, our Gastroenterologists:
- Enjoy ample opportunity for professional growth including teaching fellows, residents and medical students, as well as participation in clinical and endoscopic research as faculty of the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (EPIC)
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams, including embedded pharmacists, who assist in management of Hepatitis C and Inflammatory Bowel Disease;
- Benefit from the support of skilled specialists in surgical specialties (Thoracic Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Colorectal Surgery), Intervention Radiology, and Cancer
We are proud of the support we provide:
- Competitive starting salary with sign-on loans (bonus) available
- Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, ample paid time off, generous CME time/allowance of $3500 /15 days, and much more
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 32,000 employees, including nearly 1,800 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
Interested candidates please apply at Geisinger.org/careers or contact Deanna Reed, Senior Provider Recruiter/Geisinger, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. *Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit
Geisinger, a nationally recognized leader in innovation and quality care, is seeking Gastroenterologist to join our team in Northeastern...
Apply on company website