Role Summary: As a Working Student Project Fulfillment you will support the EMEA Installation Subcontracting team and partner with other related teams (especially Crane and Sourcing). You will be part of a global team working closely with our international suppliers.
- Support Project Fulfillment department in their daily work concerning tendering of new projects, analysis of different offers and project controlling
- Closely interact and collaborate with other departments like Finance, Supply Chain, Production, Field Operations, Project Management etc. and our external partners
- Prepare and follow-up cross-functional meetings, prepare presentations and maintain data
- Lead and support improvement projects with technical, operational or commercial backgrounds as part of our Scrum Improvement team
- Manage, maintain and improve available planning tools
- Manage and provide technical documentation to our external partners (Manuals, Work Instructions, Technical Specifications)
- Identify tools and processes improvements and drive change implementation with all stake holders
- Bachelor or Master student with a commercial and technical background
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel (VBA), Word, PowerPoint, Smartsheet)
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Initiative to gain technical and operational depth in the required fields
- Team Work & Commitment
- Independent worker
- Renewable Energy enthusiast
About Us: GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables Additional Locations: Germany;Salzbergen;
Apply on company website