Role Summary: Baker Hughes, a GE Company is currently hiring for an application analyst based in Houston, TX.
You will be part of the Enabling functions & Governance team contributing towards ITIL Governance operations of all Enabling functions applications. You will work closely with Deployment & DevOps teams to ensure Change & Configuration Management policies are followed and support SoX Audits, Internal & External Audits.
Essential Responsibilities: Essential Responsibilities:
• Serve as a point of contact for security related system and service activities globally.
• Participate in project communications for both project installation updates and service status.
• Provide feedback to regional and country security managers and IT project managers on Integrator fitness and capabilities.
• Provide general technical support for the physical security (local and enterprise) access control systems, video, alarm, etc.
• Provide troubleshooting on the physical security (local and enterprise) access control systems, video, alarm, etc.
• As needed or required to work closely with Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM), Facilities site Management for local/site regional support.
• Maintain a log of all global physical security (local and enterprise) access control systems usernames, passwords as required. To collect details on system infrastructure associated support, computer names and IP addresses.
• Review project submittals for both product and installation standards.
• Support system programming and database development.
• Provide technical support during new site enrolments and on-going system operation.
• Maintain overall software operation.
• Implement software patches and security upgrades.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software related problems.
• Maintain license administration for all technical systems and OS/DB.
• Assist in technical reviews to eliminate or minimize customizations.
• Participate in technology initiatives such as evaluation of new tools, define new standards & process improvement.
• Participate in change management process as a Reviewer.
• Ensure that change management procedures are followed for production support tickets, Projects and incident resolutions.
• Be responsible for working with internal and external audit teams, service providers and business process owners on change management, access control and audits.
• Execute scheduled & un-scheduled environment activities.
• Help define processes and procedures for effective configuration management using configuration management tools.
• Provide governance to code development practices to ensure good quality of code being released to production environment
• Provide administration of code repository, code deployment toolsets.
• Ensure that version control is maintained, and development team follows proper coding standards and processes, Check-in, Check-out and deployment of code.
• Work closely with Operations Leaders, Project Managers and other integrating systems teams to coordinate software releases, environment plans and cross system activities.
• Work with IT Controllership/Audit/compliance teams to remediate any deficiencies due to periodic audits and sustain processes to ensure sustained compliance.
• Attend weekly and emergency meetings and resolve any issues with releases, deployments and environment
Qualifications/Requirements: Minimum of 5 years of development/implementation experience in SQL
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Lenel Certified Professional in Access Control
• Lenel Certified Professional in Digital Video
• Lenel Certified Expert in Database
• Workstation and OS knowledge
• Networking troubleshooting
Desired Characteristics: • Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts
• Knowledge of SOX audits and certifications
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: India;Mumbai;
Apply on company website