Role Summary: Product quality review associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor's Degree).
Essential Responsibilities: The Quality Engineer will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role, you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Act as a change agent driving towards a "Lean” operation and ensure quality procedures are being followed
- Maintain familiarity with manufacturing equipment in order to provide accurate investment planning, as well as appropriate calibration and preventative maintenance
- Maintain process documentation active and enforced in assigned area to ensure consistent quality
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve 5S methodology in assigned areas
- Support Six Sigma programs by driving and coaching Six Sigma projects
- Support all elements of the quality program and drive overall quality in all aspects of manufacturing within the Control COE
- Establish internal processes required to provide high quality materials and services, monitors the results of those processes with internal and external customers, determines root cause of any non-conformances, and implements corrective actions
- Document technical data generated to substantiate the assigned components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with quality policies and procedures
- Improve the general, functional, and/or financial performance of the products and projects in the Membrane
- Element operations by application of quality and statistical methods
- Manage the Supplier Quality Program to improve the quality of raw materials, or qualify new vendors
- Assist in process changes and new product development
- Apply standard engineering techniques to assigned tasks and ensure that specific goals are met in terms of quality, quantity, and timeliness in order to meet department goals
- Ensure team comply with company policy and process including but not limit in compliance, quality, production. EHS, HR & Admin, lean etc and achieve related objective. Other task assigned by organizational or functional supervisor(s).
- 4+ years of engineering study at university, majored in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering is preferred.
- 3+ years working experience in aerospace, 2+ years in Quality area would be preferred.
- Basic knowledge with CNC machines and machining processes.
- Be familiar with CAR and 8D reports.
- Familiar with Quality plans and Key Characteristics.
- Certified AS9100 internal auditor would be preferred.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications (English) and fully understand geometrical tolerance.
- Fluent English in both written & oral
- Good communication skill and high sense of responsibility
- A good team player with open & can-do attitude
About Us: At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Additional Locations: China;JiangSu;Suzhou;
Apply on company website